This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- First, Green Tea Restaurant took Markham by storm, and now it’s opened up at 261 Spadina Avenue.
- Feng Cha, known for bubble tea and Euro bread, is now open at 505 highway 7, unit 61-63 in Thornhill.
- Kensington Market burger hub Ozzy’s Burgers is about to bring delicious handhelds to a lot more people with upcoming openings in Vaughan and Mississauga.
- The Rec Room, known to bring together live entertainment, gaming, and dining all under one roof, opened their Mississauga location at Square One this week.
- Chin Chin Street Side Kitchen just opened it’s first Canadian location at 363 Bremner Boulevard, and is about to open a second at 4030 Confederation Parkway.
- Beloved South China Green Tea Restaurant now open downtown
- LA's Kardashian-approved Chin Chin eatery opening in Toronto tomorrow
- Kinton Ramen is opening a Bloor West Village location
- Partee Putt, a 27-hole mini putt bar, will be opening its doors at 26 Duncan Street in June.
- After many months of anticipation, Leslieville will welcome Avling Kitchen and Brewery to the neighbourhood at 1042 Queen Street East in April.
- Tipsy Tamper, little sister of The Tampered Press, will begin sharing space with Man of Kent at 202 Ossington Avenue this spring.
- Everyone loves some Kinton Ramen, and now the west end will get a taste of the good stuff when a new location opens at 2216 Bloor Street West.
- The restaurant group behind Byblos is soon to open an Israeli kitchen called Shook at King and Portland.
- A Garfield-themed quick mobile eatery called GarfieldEATS will be opening downtown in the near future.
- Drake’s Pick 6ix Sports is about to open in place of his original Pick 6ix restaurant, with the grand opening on Friday, March 22.
- The lid is soon to lift on stackt, the city’s shipping container market. No word on an official date yet, but the spot says it’ll be opening in April.