Social Media Coordinator
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posted on: May 4th
Who you are
We are looking for someone who is passionate about health and wellness to oversee and manage the accounts in our fitness vertical. If you are a socially savvy individual who is capable of managing several social media accounts at one time and who never fails to come up with creative captions, we are looking for you!
As a Social Media Coordinator, you are a proactive communicator who will utilize creativity and organization skills to take the lead on optimizing all client marketing platforms, strategically, and effectively.
This is an entry level position, reporting to the Account Manager and based in downtown Vancouver.Who we are
Colony Digital is a full service digital agency that builds brands worth talking about. As a division of Daily Hive, Colony works on a variety of creative projects including: web design, e-commerce, app design, digital marketing, photography, videography and all things digital.What you’ll be doing
- Manage and be responsible for various social media accounts for different clients in our fitness vertical
- Grow social media platforms by curating, editing, and posting engaging content on Colony’s social media platforms and accounts
- Communicate and engage with followers by liking posts, responding to comments, and answering questions in a timely manner
- Develop and maintain a social media calendar, and ensure that content is scheduled at least two weeks in advance
- Schedule photography for clients a month prior to the post date
- Write creative captions for the accounts that you manage, while maintaining and ensuring tone consistency
- Collaborate with members of your team to produce engaging, high quality content
- Post with the highest standard of clarity, accuracy, professionalism, and integrity
- Develop and execute monthly campaigns including tracking, prizing, and related tasks within budget
- Engage and manage all networks, integrating relevant strategy, news, observances, feedback, and requests in a timely, professional manner
- Use various platforms including Google Docs to develop, organize, and schedule all campaign data, goals, tasks, etc.Who you are
- You have excellent writing skills
- You have a hyperactive eye for detail
- You are extremely savvy for everything and all things social
- You have excellent planning, organization, and time management skills
- You have the ability to emulate a variety of clients as an accurate, attentive social media ambassador
- You’re a self-motivated, team player who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is capable of working under tight deadlines
- You’re comfortable working face-to-face with clients
- You’re up-to-date on the newest tools and changes to platforms
- You have an in-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research, Google Analytics, Adwords a plusThe benefits of working with us
- Collaborative environment and the opportunity to be part of a hard-working team that feels more like family than co-workers
- Conveniently located office in downtown Vancouver near transit hubs
Are you ready to dive in and become part of a fast-paced, growing media company? APPLY HERE! We thank all applicants for applying, however, only successful applicants will be contacted.
Colony Digital is an organization that values creativity, innovative thinking, and diversity. We offer a great opportunity to work alongside passionate and intelligent individuals, and are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.