After the event was postponed on Wednesday due to *ahem* snow, a campus-wide snowball fight at the University of British Columbia (UBC) brought over 1,000 students out on Thursday to join in on the fun.
The event was hosted by the UBC Party Calendar and kicked off at 12 pm today.
Although Environment Canada’s Snowfall Warning calling for “heavy snow” across parts of Metro Vancouver has ended, there’s a chance for snow mixed with rain on Thursday evening through to Friday.
It doesn’t seem as though the snow will be melting anytime soon, so there’s plenty of time to have a giant snowball fight of your own.
- See also:
- Vancouver, please don’t be this person
- Stanley Park seawall undergoes partial closure due to falling ice
- Expect “slower than normal” service as TransLink returns to full operation
- People are skiing to get around Vancouver today (VIDEOS)
- Peak Vancouver: Man uses folding chair to shovel snow (VIDEO)
- Campus-wide snowball fight at UBC postponed due to snow