People still have to get around during these wild winter conditions, so some have resorted to using their skis.
Videos posted on social media show a few brave residents skiing around Vancouver.
— Free Spiritus (@freespiritus) January 15, 2020
— Jada Basi (@jadabasi) January 15, 2020
— Canadamania (@Kanadavision) January 14, 2020
— Matt MacDonald (@meteo_matt) January 15, 2020
With severe delays on transit and messy road conditions, heading out on skis doesn’t look like a bad option right about now.
- 20 shots of what Vancouver looks like after Tuesday’s snowstorm (PHOTOS)
- Vancouver transit is so bad right now people had to push a bus up a hill
- More than a dozen buses trapped on Vancouver’s Granville Street Bridge
- Prepare for huge delays: TransLink warns commuters of “extreme travel day”
- Expo, Millennium Line SkyTrains delayed system-wide due to frozen doors
- School closures announced across Metro Vancouver due to snowstorm