This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Alma, a new restaurant from Chef Anna Chen, opens tomorrow, July 20 at 1194 Bloor Street West.
- Toronto’s first chocolate brigadeiro store, Chocollata is just opened at 986A Kingston Road.
- May Flowers, a full-service floral studio and café all under one roof is now open at 1020 St Clair Avenue West.
- M’Eat Resto Butcher is open for business at 806 Queen Street East, it’s a butcher shop by day and restaurant by night.
- Mexicados Burritos & Bowls is now open at 1022 Queen Street East in Leslieville.
- Jodie’s Joint, a cafe from pot activist and co-owner of Cannabis Culture Jodie Emery, is now open at 235 Augusta Avenue in Kensington Market.
- Jollibee opens its second Toronto-area outpost at 800 Boyer Boulevard in Mississauga at 7 am tomorrow, Friday, July 20.
- Paradise Grapevine is now serving up wine, beer, and snacks at 841 Bloor Street West in Bloorcourt.
- Oliver & Bonacini’s Parcheggio Ristorante opens tonight at Bayview Village Shopping Centre at 2901 Bayview Avenue.
- Surely Up vegetarian hot pot is now open at 420 Hwy-7 East, Unit 26 in Richmond Hill.
- Vista Eatery a new waterfront restaurant complete with patio has opened at Ontario Place at 955 Lake Shore Boulevard West.
- Cluck Clucks is opening a second location. The fried chicken and waffles house is opening at 609 Queen Street West.
- DaanGo Pastry Labs is coming soon to 202 Baldwin Street in Kensington Market. The new source for cake slices, macarons, and pastries is set to open at the end of August.
- Toronto’s Swan diner at 892 Queen Street West is under new ownership once again. Toronto restaurateur Jen Agg has announced it will reopen as Le Swan, a French diner in September.
- Ten seats, ten courses! That’s the premise at Ten, an incoming fine dining restaurant going in at 1132 College Street.
- Tora, an all-new Japanese restaurant concept from the same folks behind Miku is opening this winter at Yorkdale Shopping Centre at 3401 Dufferin Street.