Neil Patrick Harris spent his Canadian Thanksgiving weekend at his home in New York City where he performed the American national anthem before the New York Yankees playoff game.
Shortly after the game, he caught a flight back to Vancouver, and our cameras spotted him passing through the doors of the arrivals area at Vancouver International Airport.
Neil has been in town since April filming the hit Netflix series Lemony Snicket’s A Series of Unfortunate Events’ second and third seasons.
- Arrowverse stars spotted gathering on Vancouver set for crossover funeral (PHOTOS)
- Trailer for Vancouver-filmed X-Files Season 11 released (VIDEO)
- Diane Kruger arrives into Vancouver to film 'The Women of Marwen'
- 30 celebrities you can spot in Vancouver in October
- Neil Patrick Harris has finally found a home in Vancouver!
- 'I helped Neil Patrick Harris find a home in Vancouver'
- Neil Patrick Harris spotted celebrating Pride in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- Neil Patrick Harris tells New York Times he loves "health-conscious" Vancouver