Legendary Vancouver restaurant to open a second location soon
Dec 5 2019, 11:23 pm
Joe Fortes has been serving up delicious seafood and steak to Vancouverites for over 30 years, and now, the legendary restaurant is making some big moves.
The downtown Vancouver eatery, known for its sunny rooftop patio and stellar service, will be opening up shop in Whistler.
- See also:
- Vancouver’s popular Filipino market announces second event for 2020
- Much-loved Vancouver breakfast joint to close after 15 years of operation
- 5 new Vancouver restaurants you need to try right now
- Highly-anticipated pop-up dome dinner FINALLY reveals Vancouver dates
- Inside Nemesis Coffee’s new cafe and bakery before it opens (PHOTOS)
Taking over the former location of the now-shuttered Trattoria, which closed after 30 years of operation, Joe Fortes Whistler is tentatively opening in early 2020.
We’ll keep you posted as more details are released.
Joe Fortes – Whistler
Address: 4417 Sundial Place, Whistler