Editor’s Note: A previous version of this post named the listing agent as Sue & Sarah’s Homes when it is in fact Sutton Centre Realty. We apologize for the error.
Are you looking to get into the East Vancouver condo game, but unsure of where to begin?
Well, this one-bedroom, one-bathroom, might just be the perfect place to start – if you’re okay with its history.
Listed by Sutton Centre Realty and located at 520 4818 Eldorado Mews, this home has everything you need to live comfortably – or the potential to do so at least.
“Completely stripped down condo to stud walls and no city occupancy in place,” the listing notes. “Financing… may be an issue.”
Ouch. Well, a home in this crazy market is still a home. Maybe we should go take a loo– “previously used as an illegal substance packaging house for cocaine/fentanyl/marijuana,” the original listing stated.
Remember when we mentioned this home’s history, earlier? Yeah.
Still, once you get past the illegal activities, major work required, and financing issues, you’ll be able to enjoy all the amenities of this place, like in-suite laundry, a bike room, and an exercise facility.
Hmm, this 534 sq. ft. residence might not be so bad. After all, anything’s better than living in a closet, right?
- This 'castle' in East Vancouver is for sale for $2.298 million (PHOTOS)
- This $9.8-million Metro Vancouver home includes an Olympic-sized horse riding ring (PHOTOS)
- Oprah Winfrey buys $10.7-million home on island near BC Lower Mainland (PHOTOS)
- Nickelback frontman's former Abbotsford mansion with ice rink for sale (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- This $7.9 million West Vancouver home is located on a cliff face (PHOTOS)
- Recreational property prices in Canada expected to increase: report
- Chris Hemsworth impressed with the view from downtown Vancouver condo (VIDEO)
- Canada's most expensive home for sale right now is in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- A Look Inside: $9.5-million Chinatown penthouse with glass-bottom pool (PHOTOS)