Looking for that perfect Metro Vancouver location to live in the lap of luxury? Then this
home mansion might be just the place you’re looking for.
Located at 687 204 Street in Langley and listed by Langfield Group, this 8,714-sq-ft home has it all, including an outdoor pool and built-in bar.
Built in 2017, the seven-bedroom, seven-car garage home features a Cherry Blossom lined driveway, which leads to a European Porte-Cochère and roundabout to really help you (and guests, who will no doubt want to visit) feel more than welcome.
Still need more features to be sold on this place?
Maybe the real Oak hardwood floors or 19-ft-high ceilings will do the trick.
If not, there’s always the covered patio, Koi pond, Cabana with outdoor shower, saltwater pool, and hot tub.
For those who fancy themselves equestrian enthusiasts, the home also features a six-stall barn, in-and-out paddocks, heated tack room with washer/dryer, an Olympic-sized riding ring, a round pen, and fields for the horses.
Heard enough? Why not check out some of these pictures, then? After all, a picture is worth a thousand words – or in this case, $9.8 million.
- Oprah Winfrey buys $10.7-million home on island near BC Lower Mainland (PHOTOS)
- This $7.9 million West Vancouver home is located on a cliff face (PHOTOS)
- Recreational property prices in Canada expected to increase: report
- Chris Hemsworth impressed with the view from downtown Vancouver condo (VIDEO)
- Canada's most expensive home for sale right now is in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- A Look Inside: $9.5-million Chinatown penthouse with glass-bottom pool (PHOTOS)