Do you care for a ‘one-of-a-kind’ home in East Vancouver with a castle-themed exterior but a contemporary finish for the interior?
Macdonald Realty has listed a new ‘castle’ property at 5006 Fraser Street for $2.298 million.
Built in 2017, it features four bedrooms with ample closet space, four full bathrooms, and a 12-ft-high ceiling main level, containing a “gourmet kitchen” with custom cabinetry and wine wall as well as a home office.
But other than the exterior, another impressive aspect of the home is its huge rooftop-sized outdoor patio – complete with an outdoor kitchen with built-in barbecue and wet bar.
Please note that drawbridge and moats are not included.
- This $9.8-million Metro Vancouver home includes an Olympic-sized horse riding ring (PHOTOS)
- Oprah Winfrey buys $10.7-million home on island near BC Lower Mainland (PHOTOS)
- Nickelback frontman's former Abbotsford mansion with ice rink for sale (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
- This $7.9 million West Vancouver home is located on a cliff face (PHOTOS)
- Recreational property prices in Canada expected to increase: report
- Chris Hemsworth impressed with the view from downtown Vancouver condo (VIDEO)
- Canada's most expensive home for sale right now is in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- A Look Inside: $9.5-million Chinatown penthouse with glass-bottom pool (PHOTOS)