Judging by how much it’s been snowing like crazy up at Whistler Blackcomb the past few days, it looks like winter is ready to make its grand return to BC.
According to their website, the resort’s targeted opening date this year is on November 23.
But with this early-season abundance, could the lifts possibly start turning even earlier than that? Only time – and Mother Nature – will tell.
In the meantime, here are some photos of the flakes from those folks who are right in the thick of it.
- Torrential rainfall causing flooding in Metro Vancouver again (PHOTOS)
- Grouse Mountain got its first dusting of snow today (PHOTOS)
- Winter forecast: Vancouver can expect early snowfall this year
- Cypress Mountain receives its first dusting of snow (PHOTOS)
- Snowfall warning issued for Whistler on Wednesday