One of Canada’s most internationally renowned clothing brands has opened a new flagship store in downtown Vancouver.
Canada Goose opened a 3,900-sq-ft store within the upper level of CF Pacific Centre shopping mall today, making it the winter clothing manufacturer and retailer’s third store in the country and ninth around the world.
The store offers over 200 styles and ‘colourways,’ premium accessories and youth, kids, and baby styles. This includes rainwear, knitwear, and the company’s famous lightweight down jackets.
As a flagship location, the store will also feature limited-edition collaboration pieces and retail-only exclusives.
The store, wedged between Maje and Links of London near Apple, is designed with works by artists, including Inuit Art that depicts northern landscapes, polar bears, and Inuit women.
The cash desk is carved from a single piece of marble, weighing over 2,700 lbs, sourced from a quarry on Vancouver Island. The rock has been left “raw” with minimal polish to evoke the natural erosion from glaciers and icebergs.
Other Canada Goose stores are located in Toronto, New York, London, Boston, Calgary, Chicago, Tokyo, New Jersey, and even Hong Kong.
Later this year, new stores will open in Beijing and Montreal, which will feature a walk-in -25°C change room.
- Animal rights activists to protest opening of downtown Vancouver Canada Goose store
- Canada Goose's new downtown Montreal store will have a -25°C change room
- Canada Goose opening new store in downtown Vancouver this year
- Drake’s OVO brand opening new store on Robson Street next month
- PETA releases shocking footage of animal cruelty at Canada Goose supplier (VIDEO)
- Inside the new Indigo Vancouver flagship bookstore on Robson Street (PHOTOS)
- New retail building proposed for Robson Street next to Sephora
- Inside the world's largest Herschel Supply store in Vancouver (PHOTOS)