This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Burgers n’ Fries Forever has officially opened its first Toronto outpost at 182 Ossington Avenue.
- Toronto’s Friends-inspired Central Cafe is now open at 52 Bathurst Street.
- Eat BKK is open is Leslieville. The Thai kitchen takes over the former Lady Marmalade address at 898 Queen Street East.
- Good Hombres, a new taqueria and tortillería from the folks behind Campenchano is opening open as of today at 374 Bathurst Street.
- iQ Food Co. just opened its latest outpost at Yorkdale Shopping Centre at 3401 Dufferin Street.
- Pilot Coffee Roasters is now open at 117 Ossington Avenue.
- Tertulia cafe at 711 Queen East in Riverside is now open for business.
- Casa Fuego, a new spot for South American BBQ is in the works at 230 Adelaide Street West.
- Labothéry, build-your-own bubble tea lab is opening a second outpost inside the PATH at the Richmond Adelaide-Centre this fall.
- Louix Louis is set to open on the 31st floor of the incoming St. Regis Toronto at 325 Bay Street.
- The Peacock Public House will replace the short-lived Mad Crush Wine Bar at 582 College according to NOW.
- The Soup Bar from Feed It Forward is Toronto’s newest pay what you can restaurant opening September 25 at Toronto’s Humber North Campus.
- Shy Coffee Co. is coming soon to 766 King Street West,
- Sugarfina is opening its first standalone store in Toronto inside First Canadian Place.
- Another major fast food chain will soon be eliminating plastic straws
- Sugarfina is opening its first standalone store in Toronto
- The Royal Winter Fair returns to Toronto this fall