This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that you should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Away Kitchen + Café at 680 College Street is now open. It’s a sister spot to a new vegan restaurant Awai.
- Barcelona Tavern is newly opened at 109 Atlantic Avenue in Liberty Village.
- Chu Resto, Toronto’s first restaurant for authentic Chinese “hot dry noodles” is now open at 5423 Yonge Street while another location is in the works at 639 Yonge Street.
- Maker Pizza has opened a second Toronto outpost and is in business at 1537 Avenue Road.
- Shunoko is now open at 1201 St. Clair West, it the new spot from the folks behind Sushi Nomi, formerly a Roncesvalles Village favourite.
- Bar Altura a modern Italian restaurant from the team behind Kay Pacha is slated to open this month at 571 Queen Street West.
- Bootleg Smokehouse is coming soon to 64 Spadina Avenue.
- Founder, the people behind TEDX are opening a cocktail bar focused on entrepreneurial spirit at 1282 Dundas Street West.
- Good Hombres, a new taqueria and tortillería from the folks behind Campenchano is opening this May at 374 Bathurst Street.
- iHalo Krunch is moving into a bigger space at 831 Queen West according to NOW – just a few doors down from its current location across from Trinity Bellwoods Park.
- Jollibee’s long-await Mississauga location could be open as early as July!
- Limon Lounge a new upscale Mexican restaurant is slated to open in May at 1089 St. Clair Avenue West.
- Petty Cash, a new west coast snack bar from the folks behind Baro is coming soon to 487 Adelaide Street West.
- Tsujiri is opening its first-ever sit-down restaurant before the month is out. The new spot at 4909 Yonge Street will serve matcha soba noodles, soufflé match pancakes and more.
Follow Dished Toronto on Facebook and Instagram for more drool-worthy videos, photos, contests, and more.