The one and only Oprah Winfrey is headed to Montreal this spring.
The media mogul is embarking on a multi-city Canadian tour, where she’ll be sharing her key lessons and the personal stories that helped set the course for her best life.
Titled Oprah Winfrey Presents: Your Path Made Clear (Discovering Your Life’s Direction and Purpose), the tour will kick off in Toronto on Friday, June 14 before landing in Montreal on Sunday, June 16.
Winfrey will speak about the moments throughout her life that helped direct her on her path before being joined on stage by a special guest who impacted her journey for a unique one on one conversation.
“If you’re feeling stuck or at a crossroads, there’s no need to waste another moment wondering if there is more to life,” says Winfrey. “Of course there is. And it’s yours for the finding.”
- La Ronde to kick off upcoming season with wild new 7-storey loop roller coaster
- Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco will be performing in Montreal this November
- Montreal Jazz Fest add more artists to this summer's festival
- Aziz Ansari is performing in Montreal on June 20
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 3 at 10 am local time in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. While tickets for the Montreal show will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 3 at 12 noon local time.
Canadian 2019 Speaking Tour Dates:
- Friday, June 14 – Toronto, ON
- Sunday, June 16 – Montreal, QC
- Wednesday, June 19 – Calgary, AB
- Thursday, June 20 – Edmonton, AB
- Monday, June 24 – Vancouver, BC
When: Sunday, June 16
Where: Centre Bell, 1909-avenue-des-Canadiens-de-Montreal