There's a FREE outdoor vegan food festival coming to Calgary this fall
If you liked What The Health, then you’ll love this.
VegFest Calgary 2017 is gearing up for its first annual run to celebrate all things vegan food and lifestyle.
- AVEC Bistro is toasting $5 glasses of bubbly for the month of August
- Here's what to expect from Calgary's first ever cocktail festival
- Calgary's Julie Van Rosendaal just released an epic Noodlebox creation, but it's only available for one week
- You can get giant XLBs at this all-dumpling restaurant in YYC
- Community funded Madison's 1212 is finally open, and if you invest you get nachos for life
This day-long outdoor festival offers attendees an immersive vegan experience, featuring food, products, and drinks, along with exciting speakers to impart some wisdom about this way of life.
Learn about sustainable, healthy living while sampling some quality vegan eats, and enjoy the following:
- free samples
- food from local vendors
- apparel, home, and body vendors
- informative presentations from speakers
- fresh juices, iced teas, and kombucha
- live music from local talent
- kids activity zone
- cooking demos
VegFest Calgary is a grassroots volunteer-run organization, this is a non-profit company and it aims to gain momentum for sustainable living in YYC.
VegFest Calgary 2017
When: September 23 from 11 am to 5:30
Where: Millennium Park, 1220 9 Avenue SW
Cost: Free admission