One of Vancouver’s well-known premium grocers is about to open a new concept that will change the way you feel about shopping for food.
Located in the Grosvenor Ambleside development (1350 Marine Drive, West Vancouver), Meinhardt Fine Foods is opening their first ‘New York Bodega-style grocery store’ on July 1.
This is the brand’s first North Vancouver location but third store in BC.
Fresh and gourmet food lovers have been flocking the Meinhardt’s other two locations (South Granville, Downtown Vancouver) to get in on all the build-your-own salad, hot and ready grub, fruit, veggies, and dangerous one-serving cake slices that they have offered since the OG spot opened at 3002 Granville Street.
Now, they’ll soon be able to get the same goods on the North Shore seven days a week.
The third Meinhardt location will be a bit different than the rest. It’s the largest location yet, and it boasts seating for 28 inside 20 outside on the patio.
There will be an elevated full-service barista coffee bar complete with loose leaf tea and a wide selection of baked goods too.
The West Vancouver location will also offer Sugarfina sweets, a selection of rotating artisan ice cream flavours from Cadeaux Bakery, free WiFi, and comfy seating.
Patrons can expect the familiar hot bar and grab-and-go here too, so it’s safe to say you’ll find everything you didn’t know you needed when you hit up this new foodie destination.
Address: 1350 Marine Drive, West Vancouver
- Grosvenor Ambleside's first building with flagship Earls restaurant now complete (PHOTOS)
- Popular Vancouver salad spot announces second location
- UPDATED: Pepino's announces its first highly-anticipated service will be this Friday
- Prado's stunning new location is opening next week
- This is what will replace the Earls restaurant near the Lions Gate Bridge
- 299 homes proposed for Denny's redevelopment in North Vancouver