Mastercard Technologies is opening a new corporate office within a recently completed office tower in downtown Vancouver.
According to NAI Commercial’s third quarter report for the Metro Vancouver market, the multinational credit card giant is leasing a 40,000-sq-ft office space within The Exchange office tower at 475 Howe Street.
The 372,000-sq-ft, 31-storey tower office tower officially opened this past spring, with National Bank as the anchor tenant. Other tenants include Smythe LLP and fintech company HyperWallet systems.
The remaining 100,000 sq. ft. in the tower’s office vacancy has been entirely leased by Amazon.
Exchange Hotel Vancouver, the hotel portion of the tower within the lower 11 floors of the heritage section of the building, opened this past August as a 202-room boutique hotel property.
The project was developed by Credit Suisse and designed by renowned Swiss architect Harry Gugger.
- Apple opening major corporate office in downtown Vancouver
- New Exchange office and hotel tower in downtown Vancouver opens (PHOTOS)
- Facebook to open new major downtown Vancouver office on Burrard Street
- Deloitte moving Vancouver headquarters to new 400 West Georgia office tower
- 120,000-sq-ft co-working office coming to new 400 West Georgia tower
- E&Y to anchor the new tallest office tower in Vancouver (RENDERINGS)
- Amazon confirms it will open second Vancouver office, adding 1,000 jobs
- New renderings of the massive Canada Post building redevelopment in Vancouver
- Opinion: Amazon's massive new office will transform and expand downtown Vancouver
- Construction begins on new Vancouver Centre II office tower