Peanut butter and jelly, avocado and toast, and now, churro and cheesecake.
The latest epic pairing of two of our favourite desserts comes from Vancouver taco purveyor La Taqueria, and let us tell, these babies at $3.30 of pure heaven.
- D Roti Shak brings all the charm and flavour of the Caribbean to Metro Van
- Get ready for a fiesta! La Taqueria on Hornby Street opens today
- This Vancouver tea salon serves up a killer burger with matcha fries
- Chipotle opening at Broadway and Cambie [UPDATED]
- La Taqueria launches line of 7 fully-loaded burritos
Available at all four of their Vancouver locations, these hybrid treats are made fresh daily in La Taqueria’s commissary kitchen in North Van, and they are a perfect match.
They may be small, but they pack enough punch to satisfy even the deadliest sweet craving. The best part? Since the churro cheesecake is only a few bites-worth, you almost always have room for it after devouring
ten a helping of tacos or a rice and bean-packed burrito.
Considering La Taqueria just unveiled seven new loaded burritos earlier this spring, and the brand new downtown Hornby Street location is officially open for business, there’s really no reason for you to miss out on trying these churro cheesecakes.