It’s time to get excited, amigos.
The new location of La Taqueria is opening its doors today – Friday, May 12 – at 586 Hornby Street, and it’s big–like 90 seats big.
- La Taqueria launches line of 7 fully-loaded burritos
- Assembli: Pick from over 50 toppings for one price at new pizza and salad spot
- This Vancouver tea salon serves up a killer burger with matcha fries
- Botanist: High concept with a big payoff at stunning new restaurant (PHOTOS)
- This Lobster Salad Sandwich from Crab Park Chowdery is all you need to be happy
This is the fifth location for the Mexican eatery in BC, and with two other Metro Van locations (322 West Hastings Street, 2549 Cambie Street), this particular spot will serve a whole new slew of hungry customers living and working in the downtown core.
Whether you want to sit down and enjoy some house made horchata and seven kinds of burritos (approximately one pound each), or you are aiming to grab tacos on the go – La Taqueria is a new destination for a filling lunch or dinner.
This spot will also be a great place for group gatherings and celebrations, the booths and roomy seating can accommodate a much larger crowd than the previous locations.
Patrons at the Hornby Street La Taqueria are invited to cheers to happy hour seven days a week between 3 and 6 pm with $4 margaritas.
La Taqueria Hornby is open Monday to Thursday from 11 am to 8:30 pm, Friday and Saturday from 11am ’til late, and Sunday from noon until 6 pm.
Address: 586 Hornby Street, Vancouver