Crave the Heights is back and it’s bringing a celebration of tantalizing local grub back to Burnaby for another year from August 20 to 29, 2021.
The neighbourhood dining showcase runs in a similar fashion to Dine Out Vancouver and features several restaurants on the Heights.
- See also:
Eateries involved in Crave the Heights will offer exclusive set menus, deals on appetizers, and happy hour specials too.
Here are the 12 participating restaurants for this year.
- Butchers Block BBQ (4091 Hastings)
- Caffe Divano (4568 Hastings)
- Chad Thai (4010 Hastings)
- Don Oso’s Restaurant (4421 Hastings)
- FiorDiLatte Cafe (4233 Hastings)
- Glenburn Soda Fountain (4090 Hastings)
- Global Pet Foods (4293 Hastings)
- Green and Oak Malaysian Restaurant (3760 Hastings)
- Peaked Pies (4114 Hastings)
- Ramen Gaoh (4518 Hastings)
- Sopra Sotto Pizzeria (4022 Hastings)
- The Gray Olive Cafeteria (4190 Hastings)
Be sure to mark your calendar and plan out how you’ll chow down. There’s a lot of eating to do during Crave the Heights.
Crave the Heights 2021
Where: Various restaurants across the Heights
When: August 20 to 29, 2021