Crab Park Chowdery may be known for its hot and delicious soups, chowders, and lobster salad sandwiches, but this Gastown eatery has a handful of offerings on the chilly side that will keep you cool AF in this blistering summer heat.
- This Lobster Salad Sandwich from Crab Park Chowdery is all you need to be happy
- Here's everything we know about Tsujiri opening in Richmond
- You can get vegan soft serve starting today at The Juice Truck Yaletown
- Cheese ice cream, monster shakes, and more treats you'll flip for at this new dessert cafe
- 9 places for must-try ice cream sandwiches in Vancouver
Patrons at Crab Park can now choose from a small but mighty menu of smoothies packed with fresh fruit and organic goodness.
All smoothies at $7 and they come in the following the flavours:
- Mango Madness (Fresh Mango, Greek Yogurt, Organic Banana, Vanilla Almond Milk)
- Strawberry Smash (Fresh Organic Strawberries, Organic Banana, Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Almond Milk)
- Blueberry Blast (Fresh Local Blueberries, Organic Banana, Greek Yogurt, Vanilla Almond Milk)
- Rotating Daily Smoothie (Currently Peanut Butter Banana with Dark Chocolate)
Now that Crab Park offers the best of both worlds – hot and cold treats – there’s no excuse not to head down to Abbott Street and double fist a smoothie and a chowder, trust us, your stomach will thank you.
Address: 221 Abbott Street, Vancouver