You can fly from Vancouver to Hawaii for $326 roundtrip this winter
While travel advisories have been lifted, the Government of Canada says transmission of COVID-19 continues in many countries. The federal government advises that you should be fully vaccinated at least 14 days before travelling. Follow any local public health measures while travelling, and check Canada’s travel requirements prior to departure. At this time, Canada advises to avoid all cruise ship travel abroad.
If you’re looking to travel somewhere warm this winter, you’re in luck.
According to the travel experts at YVR Deals, WestJet has dropped the prices on winter flights to Hawaii. You can now fly from Vancouver (YVR) to Kauai, Hawaii (LIH), for as low as $327 roundtrip, including taxes and a piece of carry-on luggage.
- You might also like:
- You can fly to Mexico from Vancouver or Abbotsford for $360 roundtrip this winter
- You can fly roundtrip from BC to Calgary for under $150 starting this spring
- You can fly from YVR to Havana for $308 roundtrip this spring
The majority of flights are available in January, although there are a few available dates in February. Non-stop flights can be found in both directions and are between five and six hours. It appears that trips can be booked anywhere from six days to two weeks or longer in length.
Keep in mind, however, that the price of a flight doesn’t include checked luggage. And be sure to check the change and cancellation policy before you book, regardless of which airline.
Here’s how to book the deal:
1. Visit the Skyscanner website.
2. Search for flights from Vancouver (YVR) to Kauai Island Lihue (LIH).
3. When selecting a date, choose the tab that says “whole month.” From there, you can select January, February, or simply “Cheapest Month.”
4. Select your dates of preference and be sure to play around with different date combinations to find different price options.