- Drink your way through these 8 new BC Ale Trails
- Some of Vancouver's best sandwiches are in this Surrey strip mall
- Pick your own blueberries at these 11 Metro Vancouver farms
- Snowy Village bringing bingsoo and taiyaki to Surrey and Langley soon
- At West Village Café, downtown Vancouver vibes find a home in Surrey
If you’re thirsty for even more local craft BC beers, take a stroll, ride, or drive down the new route, which features breweries such as Surrey’s Central City Brewers & Distillers, Delta’s Four Winds Brewing, and New West’s Steel & Oak Brewing.
You can drive or cycle this trail easily thanks to the shared bridges and highways connecting the towns.
When you do head out on this adventure, be sure to leave room in your bags for some take-home cans and growlers from these awesome spots, and drink up!