This weekly round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurants and bars, plus incoming establishments that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Chica’s Nashville Hot Chicken at 2853 Dundas Street West officially opens this Friday, May 4.
- Crowded House Mediterranean mezze and grilled items are the newest addition to Leslieville at 1161 Queen Street East.
- iHalo Krunch has popped up at the Lululemon location at 318 Queen Street West for the next three month.
- Brockton Village now has a new brewpub. Lot 30 Brewers has replaced Lansdowne Brewery at 303 Lansdowne Avenue.
- Egg Bae is now in soft opening mode at 189 Augusta Avenue in Kensington Market, though the grand opening celebrations are scheduled for May 27.
- Slanted Door Cafe, and art gallery, cafe, and lounge is newly opened at 442 Bloor Street West in The Annex.
- Beer Batter, a new spot for fish ’n’ chips ’n’ oysters ’n’ lobster rolls is opening soon at 200 Carlton Street. It’s a new spot from the same folks from The Irv Gastro Pub.
- Butter Chicken Roti is set to reopen its 398 College Street location this winter but first, a new outlet is opening at 1030 Bloor Street West in the months to come.
- SoSo Food Club, a new spot for dumplings and dandan noodles is coming soon to 1166 Dundas Street West.
- Tea Land, a Chinese bubble tea chain, is coming soon to 231 Queen Street West.
- Vivo pizza and pasta restaurant is ferociously expanding across the GTA. New locations are planned for 75 Billy Bishop Way in North York, 33 Laird Drive in Leaside, and more outposts are TBA downtown and on Bloor West.
- Zakkushi is opening a second Toronto izakaya at 620 Queen Street West, the address formerly home to Loka.
- Beer Batter fish ’n’ chip shop opening in Toronto this summer
- Butter Chicken Roti is opening two Toronto locations
- SoSo Food Club: A new spot for dumplings and dandan noodles coming soon to Toronto