A 51-year-old woman has died after being stabbed in Toronto’s PATH near King and Bay.
According to Toronto Police, on Wednesday, April 10, at approximately 7:11 pm, officers responded to a stabbing call in the Commerce Court section of the PATH.
Upon arrival of paramedics and police, a woman was found with life-threatening injuries from apparent stab wounds. Life-saving efforts were commenced but she was later pronounced dead at the scene.
- Brazen daylight shooting leads to car crash on Jane St near the 400: police (PHOTOS)
- Man arrested after allegedly giving youth weed and sexually assaulting them
- Mississauga teen caught going over 200 km/hr on GTA highway
The victim has been identified as Rae Cara Carrington of Toronto.
The male suspect is described as white, 20-30 years, 5’8″ to 5’9″, medium build, with dark hair and facial hair. He was wearing a light-coloured ball cap, a black hooded sweater with a white T-shirt underneath, dark pants and dark shoes.
Stabbing: King St W/ Bay st ( Concourse underground )
– 1 patient with life-threatening injuries
– male suspect fled on foot
– Police/EMS on scene#GO649220
— Toronto Police OPS (@TPSOperations) April 10, 2019
Anyone with information is asked to contact police at 416-808-7400, Crime Stoppers anonymously at 416-222-TIPS (8477), online, or text TOR and your message to CRIMES (274637).