This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
- Goa Indian Farm Kitchen is open now in Bayview Village at 2901 Bayview Avenue, by the same person who brought Toronto Amaya and Indian Street Food Co.
- Beloved vegan and gluten-free chain Kupfert & Kim opened their seventh set of doors this morning, this time in Yorkville at 100 Bloor Street West.
- Flipside Donuts, Toronto’s newest coffee, donut and beer mecca, just celebrated their grand opening at 12 Case Goods Lane in the Distillery.
- The same people behind My Roti Place just opened the doors to My Meatball Place at 617 King Street West.
- Pizza-favourite Pi Co. just opened a new location at 60 Colborne Street and, as always, it looks mouthwatering.
- New kid on the block CRU has opened up at 100 Yonge Street, and its serving phenomenal cocktails, mouthwatering bites and notable creativity.
- ZIBA Berlin Döner, Toronto’s first fusion döner kebab spot, recently celebrated their grand opening at 1608 Queen Street East.
- Popular Toronto vegan chain Kupfert & Kim opens new Yorkville location
- Drake's Pick 6ix will be re-opening this month as a new sports bar
- The people behind My Roti Place just opened a downtown meatball hub
- Belgian Moon will be boasting a first-of-its-kind mobile brewery at stackt market, when the shipping container plaza opens up at Front and Bathurst streets this spring.
- Pick 6ix, the Drake-affiliated restaurant which closed indefinitely after storm damage last summer, will be re-opening as Pick 6ix Sports later this month at 33 Yonge Street.
- Vancouver’s famed Score on Davie is set to open a Toronto outpost at 107 King Street East in the next couple of months, which means the city’s Caesar game is about to level up.
- Harry Potter-themed brunch restaurant Lumus and Nox is preparing to open their doors over March Break at 105 Wyndham Street North in Guelph.
- Food Dudes venture Blondie’s Pizza has announced the upcoming opening of a new location in Commerce Court this spring.
- Hot spot-to-stay The Drake has announced it will be opening a Motor Inn at 43 Wharf Street in Wellington. Bites from the Drake Commissary will be on-site.
- One of Calgary’s favourite spots for fresh and quick meals, Wise & Wright, is officially expanding to Toronto with a location at 777 Bay Street, in College Park.
- Canada’s first Crazy Crepes will be opening its doors at 366 Church Street this April, and these treats will make the ideal warm-weather snack.
- A second Little Sister location is going to be opening up downtown, at 102 Portland Street. The doors are slated to open by the end of the summer.