This round-up spotlights Toronto’s newest restaurant and bar openings, plus what’s coming up that should be on your radar.
Here are the newest restaurants opening in Toronto right now:
Goa Indian Farm Kitchen is open now in Bayview Village at 2901 Bayview Avenue, by the same person who brought Toronto Amaya and Indian Street Food Co.
- Beloved vegan and gluten-free chain Kupfert & Kim opened their seventh set of doors this morning, this time in Yorkville at 100 Bloor Street West.
Flipside Donuts, Toronto’s newest coffee, donut and beer mecca, just celebrated their grand opening at 12 Case Goods Lane in the Distillery.
- The same people behind My Roti Place just opened the doors to My Meatball Place at 617 King Street West.
- Pizza-favourite Pi Co. just opened a new location at 60 Colborne Street and, as always, it looks mouthwatering.
- New kid on the block CRU has opened up at 100 Yonge Street, and its serving phenomenal cocktails, mouthwatering bites and notable creativity.
ZIBA Berlin Döner, Toronto’s first fusion döner kebab spot, recently celebrated their grand opening at 1608 Queen Street East.
- Belgian Moon will be boasting a first-of-its-kind mobile brewery at stackt market, when the shipping container plaza opens up at Front and Bathurst streets this spring.
- Pick 6ix, the Drake-affiliated restaurant which closed indefinitely after storm damage last summer, will be re-opening as Pick 6ix Sports later this month at 33 Yonge Street.
- Vancouver’s famed Score on Davie is set to open a Toronto outpost at 107 King Street East in the next couple of months, which means the city’s Caesar game is about to level up.
- Harry Potter-themed brunch restaurant Lumus and Nox is preparing to open their doors over March Break at 105 Wyndham Street North in Guelph.
- Food Dudes venture Blondie’s Pizza has announced the upcoming opening of a new location in Commerce Court this spring.
- Hot spot-to-stay The Drake has announced it will be opening a Motor Inn at 43 Wharf Street in Wellington. Bites from the Drake Commissary will be on-site.
- One of Calgary’s favourite spots for fresh and quick meals, Wise & Wright, is officially expanding to Toronto with a location at 777 Bay Street, in College Park.
- Canada’s first Crazy Crepes will be opening its doors at 366 Church Street this April, and these treats will make the ideal warm-weather snack.
- A second Little Sister location is going to be opening up downtown, at 102 Portland Street. The doors are slated to open by the end of the summer.