While the excitement was built for the opening of Hotel X Toronto this fall, those hoping to check out this luxurious urban resort will have to wait until 2018.
The resort, located on the iconic Exhibition Place grounds, overlooks the waterfront and is set to offer accommodation, entertainment, and athletics, according to its website. It has also updated its site indicating that the hotel is now accepting reservations for January 2018.
But of note, while the rooms and event space will open in early 2018, amenities such as their spa and athletic club Ten X Toronto is set to open later, in Spring 2018.
This flagship 30-storey hospitality complex will feature 404 rooms and suites, a rooftop pool, stadium-style movie theatres, ballrooms and event space, and more. The hotel tower will also be home to high-end dining concepts including Petros 82, a two-level bar and restaurant with seasonal outdoor patio, and the “crown jewel of Hotel X Toronto”, a three-storey SkyBar and lounge with views of Lake Ontario.
But that’s not all the features at the urban resort, which is currently hiring for a variety of positions in the hospitality and hotel fields. Check out its full list of amenities below.
Toronto’s Hotel X Features:
- Valet and Self Parking Service
- 24 Hour Reception
- VIP Check-In Lounge
- Dry Cleaning & Laundry Services
- Bits and Bytes
- Maxx’s Kitchen
- Petros 82
- 24 Hour Room Service
- 17 Meeting Rooms
- 2 Ballrooms
- 3 Storey Rooftop Lounge & Bar
- Departure Lounge (Spring 2018)
- Cinema (Spring 2018)
- Screening Room (Spring 2018)
- Sundry Shop (Spring 2018)
- Retail Art Gallery (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Fitness Centre (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Tennis Courts (4) (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Squash Courts (9) (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Golf Simulator (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Baseline Lounge (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Hot Yoga Studio (Spring 2018)
- TEN X Children’s Play Centre (Spring 2018)
- Stanley Barracks Beer Garden (Summer 2018)
- Rooftop Pool at Hotel X Toronto (Summer 2018)
- TEN X 25m Length Rooftop Pool (Summer 2018)
- New Fort Museum (Summer 2018)
While the opening date has been pushed, anyone hoping to be one of the first to check out Hotel X can book a sneak peak now. The sneak peak stays will run from January 28 until March 31, 2018.
Either way, hopefully it will all be worth the (even) longer wait.
Hotel X Toronto is located at 111 Princes’ Boulevard. Check out more images of the new resort below.