Looking to get away this summer? Like really get away? If so, this multi-city flight deal might just be the ticket.
- Here’s the crème de la crème of things to do in Paris
- You can fly from Vancouver to Nashville, Tennessee for just over $300 this June
- The highly-anticipated Abbotsford Tulip Festival announces early opening
- Top Instagram accounts that will make you want to book a flight to Paris right now
The deal comes courtesy of the good folks over at Flytrippers, who have put together an around-the-world itinerary that will turn you into a full-fledged globetrotter – literally.
On the destination hotlist? How about Paris, Athens, Singapore, Sydney, Honolulu, and then back to Vancouver. In that order.
Not a bad way to spend your summer vacation if you ask us.
Oh, and the best part, you get all, yes all, of this travel for just $1,556.
If it sounds impossible it’s because it does come with some caveats. One, you don’t get any wiggle room when it comes to choosing or moving your flights – this is it, take it or leave it, all or nothing.
Two, no checked baggage. Yes, we know this will be hard for some of you but the fact is you don’t need more than the clothes on your back and a few more in your bag to make it across a couple of continents (oh, and a laundry machine, find a few of those along the way too). Plus, here is our handy carry-on packing checklist to set you up for success.
So, if you’re feeling adventurous, have some vacation time saved up, and enjoy spending your cash on everything that isn’t an expensive plane ticket, here’s what your June, July and August could look like:
- Flight 1: Vancouver to Paris – June 24 – $390
- Flight 2: Paris to Athens – July 2 – $146
- Flight 3: Athens to Singapore – July 9 – $254
- Flight 4: Singapore to Sydney – July 29 – $157
- Flight 5: Sydney to Honolulu – August 10 – $268
- Flight 6: Honolulu to Vancouver – $341
TOTAL – $1,556
You can head over to Flytrippers right now to book all the flights for your next great adventure. See you on the other side… of the world.