Every once in a while something happens in this country that truly makes you sit back and say with sincerity, ‘Only in Canada’.
There was the man driving a Zamboni through the Tim Hortons drive-thru. The time a grizzly bear was caught eating a moose on the side of the road. Or when a Bhangra dance group made an amazing snow shovelling video.
And now we have this photo:
Snapped at the Ottawa Women’s March over the weekend, the wonderful use of hockey sticks did not go unnoticed on reddit:
As far as protest march photos go in Canada, consider this a game winner, eh.
- 'Rafting' might just be the best Canadian pastime you've never heard of
- The greatest example of 'Canadian graffiti' has been found
- Is this the most Canadian photo ever?
- 41 photos of today's massive Toronto Women's March on Washington
- 29 photos from the Women's March in Montreal
- 27 of our favourite signs from the Women's March in Vancouver (PHOTOS)