You can fly non-stop from Vancouver to Tokyo for $550 return
Between the immense beauty of Tokyo’s landmarks, the electric atmosphere of the city and night life, and a killer low price, there’s never been a better time to pounce on this opportunity.
The latest find from YVR Deals, you can now fly from Vancouver to Tokyo for $550 roundtrip – taxes in!
The cheap flights are a result of All Nippon Airways – ranked #3 worldwide in airlines – dropping the prices of their non-stop flights.
You’re in for a trip that’s roughly 10 to 11 hours each way, but after a book and a few movies, you’ll be in a land that’s bustling with culture, food, and natural beauty.
The flight deal is available between April and May of this year – perfect for an early-spring getaway.
To book the flight, just follow the steps below:
1. Go to Flighthub
2. Set your departure for Vancouver (YVR) and your destination for Tokyo, Japan (TYO).
3. Select your dates (within April and May of 2018) with the following templates:
- Tuesday to Wednesday
- Wednesday to Wednesday
- Thursday to Wednesday
4. After finding your initial dates, you can look at “flexible dates” to find other options at a similar price.
- New non-stop flights between Vancouver and Brazil 'imminent' after recent visa changes
- Everything you need to know about Swoop, Canada's new ultra-low-cost airline
- Air Canada's Vancouver to Delhi flights upgraded to year-round service
- 60 new weekly flights from YVR added to WestJet schedule
- New year-round flights from Vancouver to Shenzhen