Do you have a cool $17 million burning a hole your pocket?
Congratulations, you can afford the house at the bottom of this year’s 100 most expensive homes in Vancouver, according to the latest report from BC Assessment.
The home itself is located at 4778 Drummond Drive and is assessed at $16,723,000.
The most expensive property in Vancouver – again – belongs to lululemon founder, Chip Wilson. The house, located at 3085 Point Grey Road, weighed in this year at $64.9 million.
- See also:
For the sake of comparison, here are the 10 most expensive homes in Vancouver.
Top 10 most expensive homes in Vancouver
- 3085 Point Grey Road – $64,946,000
- 4707 Belmont Avenue – $58,728,000
- 4719 Belmont Avenue – $36,042,000
- 4743 Belmont Ave – $ 32,771,000
- 2815 Point Grey Road – $32,588,000
- 4773 Belmont Avenue – $31,720,000
- 4857 Belmont Avenue – $30,208,000
- 3480 Osler Street – $29,562,000
- 2999 Point Grey Road – $29,479,000
- Unit 3101 277 Thurlow Street – $29,213,000
BC Assessment’s website includes more details about assessments, property information, and trends such as lists of top valued residential properties across the province.
Those who feel that their property assessment does not reflect market value – or see incorrect information on their notice – should contact BC Assessment as indicated on their notice as soon as possible in January.
Happy house hunting!