Looking for new career opportunities?
There are Vancouver companies hiring this month, and to make it easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of positions you can start applying for right now.
- See also:
So, what are you waiting for? Polish up that resume and apply for that dream job you’ve always wanted.
- Who: Klue is an AI-powered Competitive Enablement platform designed to help competitive intelligence teams to collect, curate, and deliver actionable competitive insights to empower their revenue teams.
- Jobs: Klue is scaling and every one of our teams is growing, Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing, and Customer Success.
Perks: We’re a team of high achieving builders. We have flexible working hours, unlimited vacation, and high growth career and professional development.
As the #kluecrew grows, we have made a commitment to support and contribute to a diverse environment; on our teams and in our community. While we’ll admit we haven’t figured it all out and realize this is a long journey for us all. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and have dedicated that commitment to our current and future Kluebies.
- More: Hop on a rocketship that’s been recently won BC TIAs Growth Success Company of the Year and fuelled by $15 million Series A funding led by Craft Ventures!
- Who: Keirton is a leading solution engineer for commercial cannabis cultivation. They create custom engineered equipment for 80% of the cannabis industry’s leading legal cannabis producers across over 30 countries, but they’re also working to build a company culture that is fun, supportive and energetic. They strive to make a positive impact on an ever-changing industry. To top it all off, they’ve got great leadership and a CEO that was a finalist for Ernst & Young’s 2019 Entrepreneur of the Year.
- Jobs: Current job openings at Keirton include Expeditor, Manufacturing Technologist, Video Editor, Administrative Assistant and more.
- Perks: From monthly BBQ lunches and beer Fridays, to working with global clients in one of North America’s fastest-growing industries, Keirton prides itself on fostering an environment that supports growth and mental health. Perks include competitive salaries based on experience, a quarterly SMART goals bonus program, a profit-sharing annual bonus program, extended medical benefits, and SIMPLE IRA matching contribution.
- More: To learn more about Keirton’s open positions, check out their careers page.
- Who: Founded in 2016 in Vancouver, FORM is a sports technology company with a simple mission: to break down the barriers between what swimming is and what it could be. FORM is led by Dan Eisenhardt, a former competitive swimmer and tech pioneer. Dan previously co-founded and ran Recon Instruments, which shipped the world’s first smart eyewear for sports in 2010 and was acquired by Intel in 2015. The FORM team is made up of an amazing group of people with the diverse backgrounds, skills, and personalities it takes to shake up an industry.
- Jobs: FORM is looking for a Copywriter, ECommerce Specialist, QA Automation Engineer, Android Developer, IOS Developer, Web Developer, Embedded Software Engineer and Product Manager to join their team.
- Perks: FORM team members enjoy a competitive benefits plan, flexible work environment, pool passes, a fully stocked snack cupboard, sparkling water on tap, beer and wine on Fridays and regular team retreats and parties!
- More: You can learn more about FORM openings on their careers page.
- Who: With the mission of strengthening organizations to do heroic work, Galvanize delivers security, risk management, compliance, and audit software to some of the biggest and most well-known private and public organizations. Sure, they’re a software company, but they don’t just sell technology—they empower organizations to achieve great things and change the world in the process.
- Jobs: Current openings include Business Developer, Customer Enablement Manager, Director of Accounting/Controller, Marketing Programs Manager, Marketing Programs Manager (Customer Marketing), R&D Manager, Sales Development Representative, Sales Enablement Manager, Salesforce & Operations Specialist, Senior Software Engineer (Backend), Senior Software Engineer (Fullstack), Software Engineer (Fullstack), and Senior Customer Account Manager.
- Perks: Employee perks include industry-leading health benefits, RRSP matching, a generous healthcare/personal spending account, and 15 weeks of maternity and parental leave top up to 100% of base pay for new parents. Professional development and educational funding are offered at all levels. Their full games lounge with local craft beer on tap doesn’t get any complaints, either.
- More: You can learn more about Galvanize openings on their careers page.
- Who: Lighthouse Labs was created in 2013 by a team of software developers with a passion for code, mentorship, and education. Their mission: to transform the way that tech education is delivered.
- Jobs: Lighthouse Labs is looking for an Intermediate Software Developer, Business Development Manager and Career Services Coordinator to join their league of extraordinary people.
- Perks: Lighthouse Labs is an inclusive employer, with diverse (and dog-friendly!) campuses across the country. Employees enjoy remote flexibility, employee benefits, and additional time off over the Christmas holiday season.
- More: You can learn more about Lighthouse Labs openings on their careers page.
- Who: Founded in Lonsdale Quay, Saje Wellness is Canada’s purveyor of all-natural body and wellness products. And it just so happens that the BC-born brand is looking to grow its Vancouver team and has a number of great openings.
- Jobs: Saje currently has retail, distribution, marketing, and finance positions open in Metro Vancouver.
- Perks: Employee perks include healthy plant-based lunches, generous discounts, paid vacation days and time off, health benefits, and more.
- More: You can learn more about these opportunities on the careers page.
- Who: SPUD.ca is an e-commerce grocery delivery company specializing in local, organic, and sustainable products.
- Jobs: Their Burnaby office has a variety of openings including Business Systems Analyst, Senior Financial Operations Analyst, and Call Centre Engagement Specialist.
- Perks: 20% discount on orders, extended healthcare benefits, stock options, healthy snacks, and the opportunity to work with a fun team committed to fighting for sustainability and being part of the solution.
- More: Check out their job board for the most up-to-date openings.
- Who: Founded in 2017, MacroHealth is the merger of VIDA Health and PlotkinHealth. The platform provides healthcare network optimization and claims settlement services to insurers, third-party administrators (TPAs), provider-sponsored health plans, and other payers.
- Jobs: MacroHealth is looking to fill 30+ new technical roles in Vancouver after a funding round of $54 million CAD.
- More: Check out their job board for the most up-to-date openings.
- Who: Thinkific is a fast-growing tech company in Vancouver with a software platform that enables entrepreneurs and businesses to create, market, sell, and deliver their own online courses. Thinkific’s award-winning team is made up of over 100 people who are building and expanding an incredible product that empowers course creators around the globe, while working collaboratively to learn and succeed together.
- Jobs: Thinkific is growing quickly and they’re looking to add dozens of team members to their Vancouver office.
- Perks: Thinkific offers competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package that includes $2,000 to support your mental health, a flexible work environment (work from home guilt-free), an open vacation policy, and an extra week off between Christmas and New Year’s. They also provide an educational fund, a technology bonus for when you need a new computer, a parental leave benefit, and of course, office dogs (just check out @dogsofthinkific on Instagram).
- More: Learn more about Thinkific’s culture and find the latest job postings on their careers page. If you don’t see a fit for you right now, you can send in an application to the “Apply to Future Openings” posting.