FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
Fireworks will be returning to Burrard Inlet this Canada Day to celebrate the country’s 150th birthday.
- Enjoy free concerts, ziplining, and fireworks at this huge Canada Day event
- Vancouver's Canada Day Parade will take place on July 2... after Canada Day
- Canada 150: Ottawa to put on largest fireworks show in Canadian history
- CN Tower to get massive fireworks show on Canada Day
- Nathan Philips Square hosting 4 nights of fireworks for Canada Day
As per tradition, there will be a two-barge fireworks show in the inlet, with one barge located in Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver and a second barge off the shores of Dundarave in West Vancouver.
The twin shows will be synchronized to a soundtrack of the best Canadian rock hits played on Rock 101 FM.
Viewing locations for the downtown Vancouver fireworks include:
- Harbour Green Park
- Coal Harbour seawall
- Stanley Park seawall (facing Coal Harbour)
- Crab Park
- West Vancouver seawall (between Ambleside and Dundarave)
- Vancouver Convention Centre West Building and Canada Place
Surrey will also be hosting its own festivities and fireworks at the Bill Reid Millennium Amphitheatre.
As well, several East Coast fireworks displays will be even bigger with Ottawa’s show at Parliament Hill set to be the largest fireworks display in Canadian history. Toronto will be lighting up the CN Tower with fireworks, and its City Hall at Nathan Phillips Square will host fireworks shows over four nights.
Canada Day Vancouver Fireworks 2017
When: Saturday, July 1
Time: 10:30 pm
Where: Coal Harbour in downtown Vancouver and Ambleside/Dundarave in West Vancouver