A Vancouver-based creative agency got a bit of love from the Deadpool 2 cast and crew this week.
After noticing that filming of the movie was taking place right across the street from their office, employees at Fusion Communications Group’s (FCG) headquarters decided to get their attention.
In an email to Daily Hive, FCG said that “with Josh Brolin shooting some action shots we decided to say hi first by just waving at him.”
Although this attempt failed to catch Brolin’s attention, FCG employees were not about to give up that easily.
Next, they used post-it notes to spell out “Hi DP2.”
But they weren’t done yet.
“As the scenes being shot started to progress, we wasted no time by using our red post-its to draw Deadpool’s face,” said FCG.
This seemed to do the trick, and not only did it get the crew’s attention, it got Brolin laughing as well.
‘He was laughing, waving and just making sure everyone on the team saw our work,” said FCG. “They all found it hilarious and pulled out their phones to snap a photo of our artwork.”
As their day came to an end, the whole Deadpool crew “waved goodbye at us as they packed their things and left the location.”
It was only a short time later, that they noticed Ryan Reynolds had posted a photo of the encounter on his Instagram, with the caption “Note to Self.”
It was the crowning achievement for the gang at FCG, as their “efforts to attract the attention of our favourite local Hollywood actor have worked!”
Well done, team.
- Jacob Tremblay takes Olivia Munn boating in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- Mel Gibson spotted on ride at the Fair at the PNE
- Keep an eye out for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson filming in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- Spotted! John Cho arrives in Vancouver to film The Exorcist (PHOTOS)
- Ryan Reynolds leads moment of silence on 'Deadpool 2' set in Vancouver (PHOTOS)
- Johnny Depp surprises BC Children's Hospital patients as Jack Sparrow (PHOTOS, VIDEO)