FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
A Future for Memory: Art and Life After the Great East Japan Earthquake, February 11 to September 5, 2021
This Valentine’s Day, why not try laughter to get into your date’s heart? Or, with a group of your single friends.
Vancouver TheatreSports (VTS) has announced the return of Romance Week, running from Tuesday, February 5 to Thursday, February 14 at The Improv Centre on Granville Island.
- Canada Post worker caught not even attempting to deliver package (VIDEO)
- Canada is home to a real pink waterfall and it's incredible (PHOTOS)
- Shocking video shows car flying off Brunette Hwy off-ramp before crashing (VIDEO)
Not only is the VTS a popular first date spot but there have even been a number of marriage proposals made during the show.
Visitors can bring their special someone to VTS and enjoy three special shows over the 1o-day event, including:
- Love Matches: Classic TheatreSports matches with a romantic twist.
- Love Unscripted: An improvised rom-com celebrating all the cliches and funny, awkward moments you’d expect in any romantic comedy — as suggested by the audience.
- Red Hot Improv: VTS’ XXX-rated performance, taking cues and hilarity from today’s hook-up culture.
Romance Week ends with My Funny Valentine, which will be hosted by none other than Cupid and Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love. The romantic showdown will feature three ‘improv couples’ duking it out in an audience-inspired competition.
Ticket prices start at $10.75 – cheaper and funnier than a box of chocolates.
Where: The Improv Centre – 1502 Duranleau Street, Vancouver
Time: Showtimes vary based on performance
When: Tuesday, February 5 to Thursday, February 14, 2019
Tickets: Can be purchased online starting at $10.75