Winning an NBA title has helped the Toronto Raptors rise up the NBA’s merchandise sales rankings.
The Raptors cracked the top five in team merchandise sales for the first time ever, rising to fourth spot behind the Los Angeles Lakers, Boston Celtics, and Philadelphia 76ers.
- See also:
The rankings were jointly announced by the NBA and NBA Players Association today, with results based on NBAStore.com sales from October 2019 through December 2019.
No individual Raptors players cracked the top 15 list of most popular player jerseys, though former Raps superstar Kawhi Leonard came in at No. 7.
Leading the way in player merchandise sales was LeBron James, followed by reigning NBA MVP Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Stephen Curry.
Most popular NBA team merchandise
- Los Angeles Lakers
- Boston Celtics
- Philadelphia 76ers
- Toronto Raptors
- Milwaukee Bucks
- Golden State Warriors
- Houston Rockets
- Chicago Bulls
- Miami Heat
- Brooklyn Nets
Most popular NBA player jerseys
- LeBron James (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Giannis Antetokounmpo (Milwaukee Bucks)
- Stephen Curry (Golden State Warriors)
- Jayson Tatum (Boston Celtics)
- James Harden (Houston Rockets)
- Luka Doncic (Dallas Mavericks)
- Kawhi Leonard (Los Angeles Clippers)
- Anthony Davis (Los Angeles Lakers)
- Joel Embiid (Philadelphia 76ers)
- Kyrie Irving (Brooklyn Nets)
- Ben Simmons (Philadelphia 76ers)
- Kevin Durant (Brooklyn Nets)
- Russell Westbrook (Houston Rockets)
- Kemba Walker (Boston Celtics)
- Zion Williamson (New Orleans Pelicans)