- Tacofino and BETA5 are launching the ultimate mashup treat (PHOTOS)
- 7 amazing new Vancouver patios you need to hit this summer
- Vancouver's new Japanese restaurant 'Sushi Mugen' is open
- New French-Asian bakery 'Daily Delicious' opens in Richmond
Granville Island’s Popina Canteen has officially opened a new cocktail bar and lemonade stand.
The shipping container counter-service eatery’s new bar will offer light mixed drinks along with lemonades and iced teas made with homemade syrups, top-shelf spirits, and seasonal fruit and herbs.
View this post on Instagram
This spot will run happy hour specials daily from 6 to 10 pm, but that’s not the only reason to head to the waterfront spot.
Popina is also launching a whopping nine new varieties of its signature Puffcream too.
These brand new treats sound totally drool-worthy and include the following flavours.
- Violet B (freeze-dried blueberries, Cornflake crunch)
- Barista (espresso and turbinado sugar crumb, Ecuadorian cocoa)
- Malteser (crushed chocolate-covered malted milk balls)
- Old Fashioned (house-made sea salt toffee sauce, toasted slivered almonds)
- Hundreds and Thousands (candy sprinkles, toasted cocoa nibs)
- Bees Knees (Chicago mix popcorn, honey)
- Hubby (hard-shell chocolate sauce, pretzels, peanut butter)
- Nutzo (crushed Oreo cookies, Nutella centre)
- Turkish Delight (pistachio, crumb saffron, syrup)
Be sure to head to this island destination and try all the new summer treats and drinks while you can.
Address: Northwest side of the Granville Island Public Market, Vancouver