FEATURED EVENTS IN YOUR CITY
The Fair at the PNE will be celebrating with the Vancouver Pride Society (VPS) this year, and you’re invited to join the party.
Out at the Fair will take place on Thursday, August 30. The event will feature drag performers, interactive activities, entertainment and more.
The best part of it all is admission is free if you show up wearing a special pair of rainbow socks. If you didn’t get your socks during Vancouver’s Pride Week they will also be available for purchase outside the PNE gate on August 30 for $18.
Proceeds from sock sales will go towards creating world-class Pride Parade Festivals and supporting non-profit organizations that provide services to LGBTQAI2S+ communities.
Show off your pride on August 30 at the Fair at the PNE and don’t forget to wear your rainbow socks for free admission.
When: Thursday, August 30, 2018
Where: 2901 E Hastings Street, Vancouver
Where to get your socks for free admission: Outside the PNE fair gates on August 30. Socks will be sold for $18.
#OUTAtTheFAIR #VanPride #VanPride2018
Daily Hive is a proud media sponsor of Out at the Fair
- Metro Vancouver's massive sunflower festival opens next week
- Ellen DeGeneres Vancouver 2018 show presale on now
- In-N-Out Burger will pop up in Metro Vancouver for just one day
- The Fair at the PNE 2018 summer concert series lineup announced
- Here's a sneak peek at the outrageous new food coming to the PNE this year