The one and only Oprah Winfrey is headed to Vancouver this summer.
The media mogul is embarking on a multi-city Canadian tour, where she’ll be sharing her key lessons and the personal stories that helped set the course for her best life.
Titled Oprah Winfrey Presents: Your Path Made Clear (Discovering Your Life’s Direction and Purpose), the five-city tour will kick off in Toronto on Friday, June 14 and will wrap up in Vancouver on Monday, June 24.
Winfrey will speak about the moments throughout her life that helped direct her on her path before being joined on stage by a special guest who impacted her journey for a unique one on one conversation.
“If you’re feeling stuck or at a crossroads, there’s no need to waste another moment wondering if there is more to life,” says Winfrey. “Of course there is. And it’s yours for the finding.”
- Wu-Tang Clan is headlining the TD Vancouver International Jazz Fest this summer
- Mother Mother announce 2 concerts at Stanley Park's Malkin Bowl
- Single-day lineups announced for FVDED in the Park 2019
Tickets will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 3 at 10 am local time in Toronto, Calgary, Edmonton, and Vancouver. While tickets for the Montreal show will go on sale to the general public on Friday, May 3 at 12 noon local time.
Oprah Canada 2019 Speaking Tour Dates:
- Friday, June 14 – Toronto, ON
- Sunday, June 16 – Montreal, QC
- Wednesday, June 19 – Calgary, AB
- Thursday, June 20 – Edmonton, AB
- Monday, June 24 – Vancouver, BC
Oprah Winfrey Vancouver 2019
When: Monday, June 24
Where: Rogers Arena, 800 Griffiths Way
Tickets: Available starting Friday, May 3 at 10 am via Live Nation