Canada’s first purveyor of rolled ice cream is offering patrons a special treat soon in honour of National Ice Cream Month, which happens to be July.
On Yogurt, located at 95 Smithe Street in Vancouver, will be serving up their famous rolled ice cream tacos for just $5 from July 10 to 24.
- Where to get the most outrageous ice cream creations in Vancouver
- There's a new place to get all-you-can-eat wings in Metro Vancouver
- Vancouver's lobster-themed restaurant serves the ultimate seafood pizza
Patrons can choose from several varieties of the special limited-time-only tacos including the following:
- Milk Tea (original cone, rolled milk tea ice cream, jumbo tapioca pearls, mochi, honey cake)
- Ocean Delights (blue majik cone, rolled sea salt vanilla ice cream, mini cupcake, baby whale gummies, fruit loops)
- Black Devel (coconut ash cone, rolled black sesame ice cream, cocoa cake, coconut flakes)
- Green Day (matcha cone, rolled matcha ice cream, matcha mochi, matcha Kit Kat, chocolate Pocky)
There will only be 150 of these babies up for grabs each day, so be sure to plan accordingly and get in on this sweet deal.
Address: 95 Smithe Street, Vancouver