FEATURED ON THE LISTED GUIDE
Pumpkin farmers are getting more and more creative with their displays, and we’re here for it.
But one of the most fun places to go for cute pumpkin pictures is Laity Pumpkin Patch in Maple Ridge.
View this post on Instagram
There are two adjacent pumpkin patches here. The original one is the north location for young kids and their families, and the south location is for older kids, but both have attractions that everyone can enjoy, says Laity on its website.
You’ll find the old western pumpkin town at the south patch. Last year, the town got bigger than ever. It has expanded and added a school, so now there are four pumpkin buildings.
- You might also like:
- 15 pumpkin patches in Metro Vancouver you can visit this fall
- The perfect small-town vibes fall road trip is just an hour from Vancouver
- Here's where you can see salmon spawning near Vancouver this season (MAP)
There’s also the pumpkin cannon, a corn maze, an obstacle course, and plenty of games on site.
Ready to be the sheriff of a pumpkin town? Add this pumpkin patch to your fall bucket list.
- Laity Pumpkin Patch – North 21145 128th Avenue, Maple Ridge
- Laity Pumpkin Patch – South 12725 Laity Street, Maple Ridge
When: Open now until October 31, from 9 am to 5 pm on weekends and public holidays and 12 pm to 5 pm on weekdays. The south location will be closed on Halloween.
- Weekend/holiday rate: $13 each for ages three and up on
- Weekday rate: $10 each for ages three and up
- Free for ages two and under when accompanied by a paying adult.
The admission is for one location only, and pumpkins are an additional charge. Additionally, purchasing a ticket in advance gives you priority access to the parking lot.
“Stand-by tickets may not be guaranteed a parking spot in the parking lot on peak season dates if we are sold out of tickets online. Please plan ahead!” the site reads.
Buy your tickets here.