The 2019 Vancouver Folk Music Festival has just announced their artist line up!
The festival, which takes place from July 19 to July 21 at Jericho Beach Park, is Vancouver’s 42nd annual Folk Music Festival.
- Open and opening soon: 31 new restaurants to try in Vancouver
- 7 things to do in Vancouver today: Wednesday, July 17
- High-speed rail connecting Vancouver, Seattle, and Portland worth the cost: report
- A dog-friendly patio party is happening at 'Red Truck Brewery' on July 27
Gather your beers and blankets this weekend and enjoy three days of the finest traditional and contemporary folk and roots music from 59 artists to an expected crowd of 40,000.
The festival will also have loads of children’s activities and food vendors to keep every kind of palate satisfied, as well as a community village and Little Folks Village on site.
Main stage headliners for the weekend are as follows:
Friday, July 19:
- 5:50 pm Musqueam Welcome
- 6:00 pm Midnight Shine
- 7:20 pm Le Vent du Nord
- 8:40 pm Larkin Poe
- 10:00 pm Corb Lund
Saturday, July 20:
- 6:00 pm Front Country
- 7:20 pm Dwayne Dopsie & The Zydeco Hellraisers
- 8:40 pm Basia Bulat
- 10:00 pm Sam Roberts Band
Sunday, July 21:
- 6:00 pm Tsatsu Stalqayu
- 7:05 pm David Hidalgo & Steve Dawson
- 8:25 pm Rebirth Brass Band
- 9:45 pm The Hamiltones
- 10:45 pm Finale
A full list of artists on each individual stage can be found on the VFMF website.
Tickets for the festival are on sale now, with single-day adult passes starting at $60, while weekend passes for adults can be purchased for $175. Student, youth, and elderly pricing are also available for the event. Children age 12 and under can attend the event free with a paid adult.