The French-Japanese eatery was fourth on the annual list, and it was also the only restaurant in BC that made the top ten.
- The 10 best new restaurants in Canada in 2017, according to enRoute
- Mak N Ming now serving French-Japanese tasting menus in Kitsilano
- 37 must-try foods and drinks in Vancouver in 2017
- Why Botanist is the only place you should be drinking cocktails this season
- Check out this IG-worthy brunch with a Japanese twist in Kitsilano
Known for its upscale tasting menus by chefs Makoto Ono and Amanda Cheng, this Kitsilano spot opened in December 2016 and has been making waves in the foodie scene ever since.
Sunday September 3 is our last day for Summer Brunch 😢 Call now to reserve. Have you tried our Okonomi-hash & Waffles yet? Should we extend our brunch into Autumn? Can summer last forever?? 🤔#notreadyforthecold #kitsilano #yvrbrunch #dhvanfood #vancouverfoodie #brunch #matchawaffle #instafood #smallteambighearts 📸 @tikki93
So this charming hidden gem is hidden no longer – you can bet your bottom dollar that you’ll have a hard time getting a reservation here for the next little while.
Address: 1629 Yew Street, Vancouver