- This ice cream parlour lets you mix and match scoops in take-home pints
- This is pie heaven: Pie Hole retail spot opening on Fraser (PHOTOS)
- PappaRoti is opening a new location in Chinatown this week
- April in Vancouver: Paris éclair shop L'Éclair de Génie opening soon
- Get these berry-stuffed dessert dumplings with ice cream in Vancouver
Located at 689 Thurlow Street, the 1,600 square-foot space is a prime location at the base of the FortisBC building with a large front patio space in Vancouver’s Financial District.
49th Parallel/Lucky’s Operations Manager, Colter Jones, told Daily Hive via email that they plan on introducing a “new concept” with the opening of this third location, something we haven’t seen in the Mount Pleasant or Kitsilano cafes.
Pretty intriguing, right?
There’s no word on exactly what this concept will be offering customers, but Jones assures us that Lucky’s and 49th Parallel fans can definitely expect the same delicious doughnuts and coffee.
The design of the Coal Harbour spot will be in tune with the feel of the neighbourhood and will incorporate a more posh decor including a clean, open concept space.
We’ll keep you posted for any new details, but for now, mark your calendar in July(ish) for the opening of the beloved local cafe’s new location.