La Poutine Week is returning in 2021, and that means cities across Canada can prepare for some cheesy, gravy-coated deliciousness.
The annual celebration of all things fries, cheese, gravy, and more will take place from February 1 to 7 this year.
- See also:
In its ninth consecutive year, the week-long event competition has cut its restaurant registration fee by 60% and will also offer free participation if eateries contact organizers directly.
View this post on Instagram
New for 2021, any concept already on SkipTheDishes will be able to offer patrons their special poutines via delivery through the app during the festival.
This year a dollar from every poutine sold will go towards Anorexia and Bulimia Québec (ANEB).
- Lonsdale BridgeDeck: Bridge Putin – $13
- Tap & Barrel: Vancouver: Short Rib Poutine – $17.95
- The Storm Crow Alehouse: Bibimbap-ity-boo Brisket Poutine – $18
- Lucky Taco: Sexi fries – $11
- OEB Breakfast Co: The Soul in a Bowl – $18
- Dublin Calling Vancouver: Dublin Putin – $ 9.95
- Yale Saloon: Yale Poutine – $14.95
- Bells and Whistles: Dry-Aged Duck Poutine -$17.5
- Moti Raja Holi Masala: Butter Chicken Poutine – $11
- Bawk Bawk Chicken & Poutines: Buffalo Chicken Poutine – $12.99
- Colony: Colony Putin -$10.75
- Wok Box: Tokyo Beef Poutine – $12.99