So you wanna get into the coolest new club in Vancouver, eh?
Well, just know that there are rules for this ultra-lounge nightclub and no exceptions can be made, even if you’re an up-and-coming DJ wearing the newest Fear Of God collection – dress code is strictly enforced.
- This is how much a night out at Drai's Vancouver will cost you
- Trump Tower Vancouver's Drai's Nightclub liquor license approved after changes (PHOTOS)
- 12 best Vancouver club nights
The biggest thing you need to know is that “fashionable upscaled attire is required” – no exceptions, homies, not even for your sleek new Stan Smiths.
If you need to break it down even further, Drai’s Vancouver has laid it out plainly. The following articles are not just frowned upon, they are prohibited, and will get you kicked out of Drai’s Van faster than Trump spews alternative facts:
- Athletic gear and apparel
- Torn off cutoff clothing
- Men’s sandals
- Athletic shoes
- Baggy clothing
- Offensive prints on clothing
- Controlled substances
- Eye drops
- Outside food or beverages
- Over the counter medication
- Prescription medications without valid prescriptions
- Cameras/Go Pros
- Smart Glasses
- Wearable technology
- Selfie sticks
Guests who are too intoxicated or under the influence of substances upon entry will not be let in and they wont get refunded.
This may seem like a lot, but when you think about it, they didn’t say anything specific about Crocs fam – so there is still room to be yourself.
Address: 3rd floor, 1161 West Georgia Street, Vancouver