FEATURED EVENTS IN VANCOUVER
For all those times you’ve wished you were hiking instead of at a rave and vice versa, this summer event could be your ticket to the best of both worlds.
On August 17, Party4Health is hosting what it calls its Hike Rave.
“A Hike Rave is about combining what we love: Partying and Mountains. Dance up a mountain to a breathtaking lookout, then conga line down the mountain at night,” says Party4Health on its website.
If you need a better idea of what this event is like, check out what went down at last year’s Hike Rave.
Party4Health has laid out several guidelines about how to make this a safe, inclusive, and respectful event:
- Natural Euphoria: Get high off each other, not off alcohol or drugs. Please do not bring alcohol or drugs to this event.
- Inclusion: Invite people to join, instead of judging people who feel excluded.
- Respect: Behave courteously. Practice consent. Think about your impact on others before doing.
- Leave No Trace: Respect the community in which you party. Police are an utmost ally.
Participants are advised that a number of items will be needed by those who want to get down on the mountain. These items include:
- Good shoes
- A flashlight
- A water bottle
- Your fun-loving self
- A car (if you have one but remember carpooling is a great option)
Party4Health has not released information about where this epic hike party will take place, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information!
When: Friday, August 17, 2018
Time: 7 to 11 pm
Location: To be announced
- You can enjoy FREE outdoor yoga in Vancouver all summer long
- A full moon morning beach party is happening in Vancouver this summer
- Vancouver's largest water fight returns to Stanley Park this summer