Set your alarm clock early on August 26 because a full moon morning beach party will be going down in Vancouver.
Hosted by Party4Health, this event is all about partying for wellness and community.
Party4Health has laid out several guidelines about how to make this a safe and inclusive event:
- Natural Euphoria: Get high off each other, not off alcohol or drugs. Please do not bring alcohol or drugs to this event.
- Inclusion: Invite people to join, instead of judging people who feel excluded.
- Respect: Behave courteously. Practice consent. Think about your impact on others before doing.
- Leave No Trace: Respect the community in which you party. Police are an utmost ally.
Party4Health has not released information about where this beach party will take place, but we’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information!
When: Sunday, August 26, 2018
Time: 9 am to 12 pm
- Vancouver's largest water fight returns to Stanley Park this summer
- The Vancouver Symphony Orchestra is hosting a free outdoor concert this summer
- 9 new colourful murals unveiled at Granville Island (PHOTOS)