FEATURED ON THE DISHED GUIDE
There are tons of places in and around Vancouver to get special eats and treats to celebrate Lunar New Year, but one dining series is taking things to a delicious new level for the occasion.
The new dining series called ‘Feast of Fortune’ is brought to us by the folks behind the Chinese Restaurant Awards.
Eight restaurants are participating in this series, and that means they’ll be offering exclusive feasts from February 8 to February 26 for dine-in and takeout.
- See also:
This first-of-its-kind dining series will celebrate the Lunar New Year while raising funds for the future of health care, the new St. Paul’s at the Jim Pattison Medical Centre.
Each time a Feast of Fortune menu is ordered, $25 will be donated to support the future of health care.
Here are the eight restaurants serving set dinner menus for four-to-six people.
- Torafuku – 958 Main Street, Vancouver
- The Fish Man – 8391 Alexandra Road #1170, Richmond
- Po Kong Vegetarian Restaurant – 1334 Kingsway Avenue, Vancouver
- JOY CAFÉ by Fortune Terrace – 525 SW Marine Drive, Vancouver
- Hotpot Palace – 168-7911 Alderbridge Way, Richmond
- Heritage Asian Eatery – 382 W Broadway, Vancouver
- Fortune Terrace Chinese Cuisine – 6200 River Road #130, Richmond
- Bamboo Grove Restaurant – 6920 No. 3 Road, Richmond